The Report provides data on production, consumption and international trade of lighting fixtures for the years 2010-2020, together with the main macroeconomic indicators needed to analyze the performance of the sector, and forecasts for the next four years.
Lighting fixtures exports and imports are given by country and by geographical area of destination/origin.
Market structure offers an analysis of the lighting fixtures market by segment (Residential-consumer, architectural-commercial, industrial, outdoor lighting), and by types of products and applications.
Overview of the main distribution channels active on the Belgian lighting fixtures market, for both Residential-consumer and Professional segments: direct sales and contract, specialist lighting stores, furniture/lifestyle stores and chains, wholesalers, DIY and Hyper stores, e-commerce.
Competitive system offers an insight into the leading local and International companies present on the Belgian lighting fixtures market. Market shares and short profiles are also included.
This Report is the result of:
- information collected from approximately 200 European companies active in the lighting business. The information was gathered either through active participation (direct replies to an interview or completion of a questionnaire) or through company balance sheets, figures and estimations;
- analysis of CSIL databases for lighting fixtures in Europe and worldwide;
- web scraping (localization of lighting retailers and other relevant trade outlets);
- general documentation related to the lighting industry;
- official figures for foreign trade provided by Eurostat.