CSIL report The world market for outdoor lighting offers a full analysis of the outdoor lighting fixtures market worldwide. This study provides outdoor lighting industry statistics (consumption data), sales data and market shares of the top manufacturers.
“World” is considered such as the aggregate of 70 monitored countries, selected by CSIL on the basis of size of the economy, importance of the lighting fixtures sector and contribution to World trade of lighting fixtures, plus an approximation of the market value in the Other countries. The geographical classification of the 70 monitored countries is as follows:
- North America: Canada and the United States;
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela;
- West Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom (i.e. the European Union 15, less Luxembourg for which lighting fixtures data are listed together with those of Belgium) + Norway and Switzerland;
- Central-East Europe: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia (i.e. the New EU Members 13) and Serbia;
- Russia and other CIS member states: Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine;
- Asia and Pacific: (a): Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan (Developed Countries); (b): Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam (Emerging and Transforming Countries);
- Middle East: Bahrain, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates;
- Africa: North Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia) + South Africa.
For each Regional cluster, market size, activity trend and market shares are provided.
Outdoor lighting is analyzed according to the following segments:
- Residential/Consumer lighting (home gardens lighting and architectural lighting for common spaces in residential buildings).
- Urban landscape lighting (architectural lighting for city centres, “city beautification”).
- Christmas and Event lighting
- Streets and major roads lighting
- Lighting for tunnels and galleries
- Campus/area lighting (sporting plants, open air parkings, petrol stations, airports)
- Lighting controls
For each market segment, market size, activity trend and market shares are provided.
Around 200 companies have been monitored for this Report, and 20 case histories reported.
Historical data are given from 2011 up to 2018, together with a three-year forecast.
Profitability of the sector is analyzed through EBITDA data for a sample of 50 companies.
Market drivers’ analysis include data on streets in 70 countries and macroeconomic trends for top 100 towns worldwide.
Addresses of about 350 companies manufacturing outdoor lighting fixtures and mentioned in this research are also given.