CSIL report The world market for outdoor lighting offers a full analysis of the outdoor lighting fixtures market worldwide. This study provides outdoor lighting industry statistics (consumption data), sales data and market shares of the top manufacturers.
“World” is considered such as the aggregate of 70 monitored countries, selected by CSIL on the basis of the size of their economy, the importance of their lighting fixtures sector and their contribution to the world trade of lighting fixtures, plus an estimation of the market value in the Rest of the World, given by the value of Chinese exports worldwide minus the value of Chinese exports in the other 69 considered countries:
The geographical classification of the 70 monitored countries is as follows:
- North America: Canada, Mexico and the United States;
- Central and South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela;
- European Union (27) + United Kingdom, Norway and Switzerland: Austria, Belgium (including Luxembourg), Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom;
- Russia, Serbia, Turkey and CIS Countries: Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine;
- Asia Pacific; Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam;
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Middle East and Africa: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates.
For each Regional cluster, market size, activity trend and market shares are provided.
Outdoor lighting is analyzed according to the following segments:
- Residential/Consumer lighting (home gardens lighting and architectural lighting for common spaces in residential buildings).
- Urban landscape lighting (architectural lighting for city centers, “city beautification”).
- Christmas and Event lighting
- Streets and major roads lighting
- Lighting for tunnels and galleries
- Campus/area lighting (sporting plants, open air parking, petrol stations, airports).
For each market segment, market size, activity trend and market shares are provided.
The Report includes profiles of 85 cities worldwide with a selection of economic and demographic indicators and hard facts on the potential market for outdoor lighting fixtures.